Read and write common file formats to Amazon S3 and local files
This is an active fork of baiji-serialization, a library for reading and writing common file formats to Amazon S3 and local files.
The fork’s goals are modest:
- Keep the library working in current versions of Python and other tools.
- Make bug fixes.
- Provide API stability and backward compatibility with the upstream version.
- Respond to community contributions.
It’s used by related forks such as lace.
- Reads and writes Pickle, JSON, and YAML
- Works without an S3 connection (with local files)
- Supports Python 2.7 and uses boto2
- Supports OS X, Linux, and Windows
- Tested and production-hardened
from baiji.serialization import json with open(filename, 'w') as f: json.dump(foo, f) with open(filename, 'r') as f: foo = json.load(foo, f)
from baiji.serialization import json json.dump(filename) foo = json.load(filename)
pip install -r requirements_dev.txt rake test rake lint
- Issue Tracker: github.com/bodylabs/baiji-serialization/issues
- Source Code: github.com/bodylabs/baiji-serialization
Pull requests welcome!
If you are having issues, please let us know.
The project is licensed under the Apache license, version 2.0.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size metabaiji-serialization-2.2.1.tar.gz (10.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for metabaiji-serialization-2.2.1.tar.gz