A RESTful web API for Mezzanine CMS.
Mezzanine API is a RESTful web API for the popular Mezzanine content management platform. It is built upon the Django framework, using JSON for serialization and OAuth2 for secure authentication. The API empowers developers to automate, extend and combine Mezzanine with other services such as mobile apps.
Why use the API?
- Freedom: build mobile, web, or server apps and use whatever programming language you want
- Speed: harness a significant speed advantage over Mezzanine’s Python based page views
- Intuitive REST API resources for posts, categories, comments, pages, users, and site/app metadata. Retrieving or updating data involves simply sending a HTTP request.
- Easily filter and search content
- Industry standard OAuth2 API authentication allows users to authorize and revoke access to third party applications
- Web browsable API
- Interactive API resource documentation
Installation, Documentation and Roadmap
Please visit http://gcushen.github.io/mezzanine-api
Created by George Cushen
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|mezzanine_api-0.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (30.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Apr 15, 2016|
|mezzanine-api-0.5.0.tar.gz (25.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 15, 2016|