.. image:: https://badge.fury.io/py/mezzanine-buffer.png
.. image:: https://travis-ci.org/caffodian/mezzanine-buffer.png?branch=master
.. image:: https://coveralls.io/repos/caffodian/mezzanine-buffer/badge.png?branch=master
Buffer integration for Mezzanine CMS
The full documentation is at https://mezzanine-buffer.readthedocs.org.
This assumes you already have a Mezzanine_ install.
.. _Mezzanine: http://mezzanine.jupo.org
pip install mezzanine-buffer --process-dependency-links
Unfortunately, the process-dependency-links is required until buffer-python is updated on pypi.
Then use it in a project:
- Add the following to your installed_apps::
- Create a Buffer_ account (if you don't have one already)
.. _Buffer: http://buffer.com
- Create a `Buffer App`_ for your Mezzanine site. You will receive an email with your client key, client secret,
and access token
.. _Buffer App: https://buffer.com/developers/apps/create
- Enter your client key, client secret, and access token into your Mezzanine site settings.
- Adds a list of your Buffer profiles to the status section of any `Displayable` admin.
- If the publish_date of `Displayable` is in the future, it will be scheduled for that time.
- proper multi-profile support (buffpy doesn't support it)
- error handling (max 10 updates per profile, rate limits etc)
* First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.