Generate a sympy matrix fast
This is a python program that helps you to make a sympy matrix easily. This module uses sympy, python library for simbolic mathmatics.
By using this generator, you can create a new sympy matrix with only entering the dimension size and elements.
The following dependencies are required
$ pip install mgenerator
from mgenerator import * foo = new() # makes new sympy Matrix object. You will enter elements foo = new(1,2) # makes new sympy Matrix with 1 raw and 2 column ef(foo) # makes foo as Echelon form rf(foo) # makes foo as Reduced Echelon form num = 3 ran(num) #finds image num elements vector range #used in finding eigenvalues char(foo, 3) #makes characteristic polynomial equation, and finds soluton with 3*3 matrix orthon(foo) #makes orthogonal basis matrix vec(2,1) #makes the vector (2,1)
- When you make a mistake, just enter 'Enter'. It will make new matrix
- You can use any type of componenent(int,float,string), even a fraction like 1/2
- First you have to find echelon form of linear combination's agmented coefficient matrix
- Put coefficients of the range. Ex) If the range is ax-by-cz = 0 -> enter a,-b,-c
- Put a Matrix and number of the matrix dimension ( if 2 by 2 matrix, enter 2 )
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for mgenerator-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl