Connect telegram bots to your API
Connect instant messaging bots to your APIs.
The idea is to use it as microservice to host messaging bots leaving the application model into current APIs.
The full documentation is at https://microbot.readthedocs.org.
pip install microbot
Then use it in a project:
- Telegram, Kik and Facebook Messenger bots
- Message handling definition with regex, as django urls.
- HTTP methods: GET/POST/PUT/DELETE/PATCH
- Text responses and keyboards with Jinja2 templates
- Chat State handling
- Asynchronous processing of messages
- Media messages not supported
Does the code actually work?
source <YOURVIRTUALENV>/bin/activate (myenv) $ pip install -r requirements/test.txt (myenv) $ make test (myenv) $ make test-all
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|microbot-1.7.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (64.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||May 5, 2016|
|microbot-1.7.3.tar.gz (40.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||May 5, 2016|