Database Migration Engine
Migrant is a database schema version management framework
- backend agnostic core
- explicit migration script ordering
- support for downgrading
- support for out-of-order migrations
- support for migrating multiple homogenuous databases
To set up development environment, use pipenv:
pipenv install --dev
To run tests, use pytest:
To run tests under all supported environments, use tox:
To check for typing errors, use mypy:
- Ability to skip database from migration, when it not available.
- API change: to support parallel processing Backend class grew connection management methods, that needs to be implemented in plugins.
- Type annotations added
- Support migration of multiple databases in parallel (see –parallel command line argument for command)
- Add support for Python-3.8
- Drop support for Python-2.7
- Modernize development environment with pipenv
- Updated the script template to make it lint friendly.
- Suppport for Python 3.6 and 3.7. Dropped Python 3.5.
- Fixed compatibility to not use future, since it imported ConfigParser as configparser in Python 2.7. Instead the official configparser backport is used.
- Bugfix: proper error when cmd argument missing in Python 3
- Python 3 compatibility.
- Update README.rst badges.
- First public release using all public tools.
- First packaged version.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size migrant-1.4.0.tar.gz (14.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|