Run the database migrations
A database migration system to modify the database schema or to populate the tables information.
This will work with:
All notable changes to this project will be documented here.
Sort subsections like so: Added, Bugfixes, Improvements, Technical tasks. Group anything an end user shouldn’t care deeply about into technical tasks, even if they’re technically bugs. Only include as “bugfixes” bugs with user-visible outcomes.
When major components get significant changes worthy of mention, they can be described in a Major section.
v2.1.0 - 2020-11-17
- Official docker image
- Document what migratron does
- Exception message is valid when using Python2 and Python3
- Make the subcommand required and print the help message if missing
- Improve the documentation on how to setup migratron locally
- Add documentation on how to run the tests
- Add documentation on how migratron works
v2.0.1 - 2020-09-29
- Added VERSION file to the python package
v2.0.0 - 2020-08-28
- Options to run the migration against Hive or Presto
- Created the documentation
- The project can be used on Python3
- Description to the README.rst
- Rename the package to migratron
- Changed the --database-uri|type parameters to --db-uri|type
- Added requirements-dev.txt to setup.py package_data
- Missing requirements.txt when using pip to install package
- Use Python 2 and 3 compatible function to get user input
- Do not use unittest deprecated methods
- Generate coverage report when running the tests
- Added missing classifiers to setup.py
- Create a version file
- Format the code using black
- Add Makefile to run tests and generate documentation
- Solve typos and improve documentation
- Fix min required version for some dev dependencies
- Added readthedocs configuration file
- Added long description to the setup.py
- Use MANIFEST.ini to add non python files to the package<Paste>
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for migratron-2.2.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for migratron-2.2.0-py2-none-any.whl