Useful Python code, primarily intented for the author's use.
Library of useful Python code
This is being published primarily so that the author can “pip install” it wherever fine virtualenvs can be found. However, anyone else is free to read and use it. Pull requests are welcome and will be added if they fit in with the main goal of this project.
This library contains useful bits of code, mostly small functions, which I’ve found myself rewriting or copying and pasting.
- a memoize function implemented in Redis
- a simple XML -> dictionary parser
- polite_get: get a URL, with auto-caching
- a simple get_logger that logs to a temp file, and stdout if interactive
- easy command-line e-mail utility, with attachments
- the redis module
- the requests package
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size milo-0.1.9.tar.gz (3.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|