A clone of the original minesweeper game with many added features
A perfect clone of the classic Minesweeper game, with many added features.
Read more about the project history on the project homepage.
Install and Run
pip install minegauler, and then run with
python -m minegauler.
- Basic functional game
- Ability to specify custom board size/number of mines
- Ability to replay a game
- Mode to create boards
- Ability to save and load boards (created or played)
- Get current game information, including predicted completion time for lost game
- Option of whether first click will guarantee an opening
- Option to select cells by click-and-drag technique with the mouse
- Option to allow multiple mines per cell
- Local highscores for standard difficulty modes
- Highscores uploaded to remote server when there is an internet connection
- Custom cell styles
- Option to change the cell size
- Ability to reduce the window size and use scroll
Email at email@example.com, any questions/suggestions/requests welcome.
Alternatively, feel free to open an issue if you find a bug or have a feature request.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for minegauler-4.1.0-py3-none-any.whl