Minimalistic RPC utility (DO NOT USE!)
Minimalistic RPC utility.
Please do not use. This package is only used within cpymad and pytao.
Copyright 2016-2018 HIT Betriebs GmbH
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
For a full text version of the license, see COPYING.GPLv3.txt.
(dates are in the form DD.MM.YYYY)
- fix UnpicklingError: pickle data was truncated see: https://github.com/hibtc/cpymad/issues/72
- remove obsolete OrderedDict export
- simplifications in build/setup scripts
- remove py33 tests
Pure maintenance release with continuous integration improvements:
- automatically upload release to PyPI
- add automatic style and sanity checks
- fix some style issues
- cleanup in .travis.yml
- add __bool__ for RemoteModule indicating whether the connection has been closed
- return self from ChangeDirectory.__enter__
- wait for subprocess completion in Client.close()
- improve error prevention during connection shutdown
- simplify module access, backward incompatible!!
- add overridable Client._communicate method
- improve error checking before/after requests
- catch more exceptions in __del__
- provide copyright notice as unicode
- allow locking during request (for thread safety)
- remember error state of connection (whether RemoteProcessCrashed was raised)
- export an OrderedDict type that preserves insertion order
- fix raised exception type in client
- fix problem with exception handling
- copied from cpymad 0.14.3
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size minrpc-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size minrpc-0.1.0.tar.gz (24.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for minrpc-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl