Automation of large-scale training, evaluation and benchmarking of machine learning algorithms.
MLAUT is a modelling and workflow toolbox in python, written with the aim of simplifying large scale benchmarking of machine learning strategies, e.g., validation, evaluation and comparison with respect to predictive/task-specific performance or runtime. Key features are:
- automation of the most common workflows for benchmarking modelling strategies on multiple datasets including statistical post-hoc analyses, with user-friendly default settings.
- unified interface with support for scikit-learn strategies, keras deep neural network architectures, including easy user extensibility to (partially or completely) custom strategies.
- higher-level meta-data interface for strategies, allowing easy specification of scikit-learn pipelines and keras deep network architectures, with user-friendly (sensible) default configurations
- easy setting up and loading of data set collections for local use (e.g., data frames from local memory, UCI repository, openML, Delgado study, PMLB).
- back-end agnostic, automated local file system management of datasets, fitted models, predictions, and results, with the ability to easily resume crashed benchmark experiments with long running times.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mlaut-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (39.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size mlaut-0.2.0.tar.gz (29.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|