MLX90641 Melexis thermal camera (16x12) rapid prototyping python package (on windows 10, linux pc, raspberry pi, jetson nano, beagle bone, ...)
MLX90641 is a thermal camera (16x12 pixels) using Far InfraRed radiation from objects to measure the object temperature.
This python driver interfaces the MLX90641 and aims to facilitate rapid prototyping.
Currently this driver supports 3 type of I2C interfaces:
- EVB90640-41 ==> https://www.melexis.com/en/product/EVB90640-41/
- Raspberry Pi with I2C on the 40-pin header.
- MCP2221 USB to I2C adaptor.
And 4 operation systems platforms:
- Windows 10
- Rasberry pi 4B
- Jetson Nano (Nvidia)
pip install mlx90641-driver
Note This is a base package, therefore one of the below I2C drivers is still needed:
- https://github.com/melexis-fir/mlx90641-driver-devicetree-py (/dev/i2c-<x>)
- or make your own.
Running the driver demo
- Connect the EVB to your PC.
- Open a terminal and run following command:
This program takes 1 optional argument.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for mlx90641_driver-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl