A Python library containing a variety of scripts and functions for interaction with Modelica and TRANSFORM
# ModelicaPy A Python library containing a variety of scripts and functions for interaction with Modelica.
- Scott Greenwood
See also the list of [contributors](https://github.com/ORNL-Modelica/ModelicaPy/contributors) who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the UT-Battelle Open Source [License](LICENSE.md) (Permissive) - see the [LICENSE.md](LICENSE.md) file for details
Copyright 2017, UT-Battelle, LLC
## Brief Description of Files
- GraphViz - Generation of dependency graphs of a Modelica library.
- parametric.py - Generate parametric sweeps for simulations.
- read_dslog.py - Create a summary of the dslog file (e.g., pass/fail, simulation time, etc.).
- gen_dsin.py - Generate new dsin.txt file from dsin.txt or dsfinal.txt with modified simulation and/or variable parameters.
- regressiontest.py - Modified regressiontest.py file from BuildingsPy for regression testing on Windows
- cleanData.py - Returns data using a ‘r=Reader’ from buildingspy that has been cleaned of repeated values (i.e., due to events) and interpolates between values.
- getValues - Functions to return single values from components. Helpful for getting initial values. Includes Modelica formatted output. For use with TRANSFORM.
- createUnitScripts.py - autogenerate .mos files for use with buildingspy regression test.
## To Contribute… You may report any issues with using the [Issues](https://github.com/ORNL-Modelica/ModelicaPy/issues) button.
Contributions in the form of [Pull Requests](https://github.com/ORNL-Modelica/ModelicaPy/pulls) are always welcome.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size modelicapy-0.1-py3-none-any.whl (56.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size modelicapy-0.1.tar.gz (50.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|