A Python library containing a variety of scripts and functions for interaction with Modelica and TRANSFORM
A Python library containing a variety of scripts and functions for interaction with Modelica.
- Scott Greenwood
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
Copyright 2017, UT-Battelle, LLC
Brief Description of Files
- GraphViz - Generation of dependency graphs of a Modelica library.
- parametric.py - Generate parametric sweeps for simulations.
- read_dslog.py - Create a summary of the dslog file (e.g., pass/fail, simulation time, etc.).
- gen_dsin.py - Generate new dsin.txt file from dsin.txt or dsfinal.txt with modified simulation and/or variable parameters.
- regressiontest.py - Modified regressiontest.py file from BuildingsPy for regression testing on Windows
- cleanData.py - Returns data using a 'r=Reader' from buildingspy that has been cleaned of repeated values (i.e., due to events) and interpolates between values.
- getValues - Functions to return single values from components. Helpful for getting initial values. Includes Modelica formatted output. For use with TRANSFORM.
- createUnitScripts.py - autogenerate .mos files for use with buildingspy regression test.
You may report any issues with using the Issues button.
Contributions in the form of Pull Requests are always welcome.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size modelicapy-0.3.1-py3-none-any.whl (56.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size modelicapy-0.3.1.tar.gz (50.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for modelicapy-0.3.1-py3-none-any.whl