Molecule Containers Driver :: run molecule tests on containers
Molecule Containers is designed to be a drop-in replacement for the existing Docker and Podman drivers, one that can transparently pick whichever backend is found.
Please note that this driver is currently in its early stage of development, do not even try to use it in production. Just raise a PR if you have a bugfix for it.
- Join us in the #ansible-molecule channel on Freenode.
- Join the discussion in molecule-users Forum.
- Join the community working group by checking the wiki.
- Want to know about releases, subscribe to ansible-announce list.
- For the full list of Ansible email Lists, IRC channels see the communication page.
- Sorin Sbarnea
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size molecule_containers-0.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size molecule-containers-0.2.1.tar.gz (13.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for molecule_containers-0.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for molecule-containers-0.2.1.tar.gz