EC2 Molecule Plugin :: run molecule tests using AWS EC2
Molecule EC2 is designed to allow use of AWS EC2 for provisioning of test resources.
Read the documentation and more at https://molecule.readthedocs.io/.
- Join us in the #ansible-molecule channel on Freenode.
- Join the discussion in molecule-users Forum.
- Join the community working group by checking the wiki.
- Want to know about releases, subscribe to ansible-announce list.
- For the full list of Ansible email Lists, IRC channels see the communication page.
Molecule EC2 Plugin was created by Sorin Sbarnea based on code from Molecule.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size molecule_ec2-0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (19.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size molecule-ec2-0.1.tar.gz (15.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for molecule_ec2-0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl