Molecule GCE Plugin :: run molecule tests on Google Cloud Engine
Molecule GCE is designed to allow use Google Cloud Engine for provisioning test resources.
Please note that this driver is currently in its early stage of development.
- Join us in the #ansible-molecule channel on Freenode.
- Join the discussion in molecule-users Forum.
- Join the community working group by checking the wiki.
- Want to know about releases, subscribe to ansible-announce list.
- For the full list of Ansible email Lists, IRC channels see the communication page.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size molecule_gce-0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size molecule-gce-0.1.tar.gz (13.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for molecule_gce-0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl