Molecule aids in the development and testing of Ansible roles
Molecule is designed to aid in the development and testing of Ansible roles.
Molecule provides support for testing with multiple instances, operating systems and distributions, virtualization providers, test frameworks and testing scenarios.
Molecule encourages an approach that results in consistently developed roles that are well-written, easily understood and maintained.
Read the documentation and more at https://molecule.readthedocs.io/.
- Join us in the #ansible-molecule channel on Freenode.
- Join the discussion in molecule-users Forum.
- Join the community working group by checking the wiki.
- Want to know about releases, subscribe to ansible-announce list.
- For the full list of Ansible email Lists, IRC channels see the communication page.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size molecule-2.22-py2.py3-none-any.whl (469.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size molecule-2.22.tar.gz (281.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for molecule-2.22-py2.py3-none-any.whl