Monasca common python modules
monasca-common is a collection of modules containing reusable application and platform code for building monitoring related services.
To install the Python monasca-common modules, git clone the source and run the following command:
$ sudo python setup.py install
To run the unit tests use:
$ tox -e py35
For information on contributing, see Contribution Guidelines.
Download and do mvn install.
$ cd java $ mvn clean install
There is a pom.xml in the base directory but that should only be used for the Zuul build.
The issue is that currently StackForge’s bare-precise system only has Maven 2 on it and at least one of the modules of monasca-common requires Maven 3.
In order to get around this problem, the pom.xml in the base directory uses the exec-maven-plugin to run the script run_maven.sh. This script checks if the version of mvn is Maven 3 and if it is not, it downloads Maven 3 and then uses it to run the build in the java directory.
In addition, the run_maven.sh script copies the jar files that get built from java/*/target directories to the target directory in the base project directory. This is because the StackForge “monasca-common-localrepo-upload” job uploads any jar files from that directory to https://tarballs.opendev.org/openstack/ci/monasca-common. Copying the jar files to that directory made it so there didn’t have to be changes made to the “monasca-common-localrepo-upload” job. The build for monasca-thresh downloads the jars it depends on from that location on tarballs.openstack.org.
A change has been submitted to StackForge to switch to bare-trusty for this build in the hopes that those systems will have maven 3, but it is not known how long that change will take to be accepted.
Application Specific Sub-Projects
- monasca-common-model - Common domain and event models for monitoring services.
- monasca-common-dropwizard - Utilities for building and testing dropwizard services.
- monasca-common-hibernate - Hibernate based model of Monasca SQL schema
- monasca-common-influxdb - InfluxDB related utilities.
- monasca-common-kafka - Various utilities for working with Kafka.
- monasca-common-persistence - Persistence related infrastructure and utilities.
- monasca-common-streaming - Streaming related utilities.
- monasca-common-testing - A set of testing related dependencies.
- monasca-common-util - Various utilities such as for serialization, dependency injection, date and time, invocation retries, concurrency, etc.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size monasca_common-3.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (111.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size monasca-common-3.2.0.tar.gz (188.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for monasca_common-3.2.0-py3-none-any.whl