Next Generation Cryptocurrency Platform
Moneywagon is a an implementation of a Blockchain Kernel. It is a tool that can be used to built lightweight cryptocurrency wallets. Blockchain Kernels provide an alternative to the outdated "SPV" method of building lightweight cryptocurrency services.
- Lightweight wallet functionality - Use Moneywagon to build a bitcoin enabled device
Works on all cryptocurrencies, including BTC, LTC, PPC, DOGE, VTC, MYR.
- Get current crypto/fiat exchange rate
- Get crypto balance for address
- Get historical transactions for crypto address
- Get unspent outputs
- Get historical crypto/fiat price.
- Get optimal transaction fee (BTC only)
- Generate new crypto private/pubic keys supporting both 'WIF' and 'compressed' encodings.
General Cryptocurrency Features:
- Bip38 support
- Multi-sig support - coming soon
- HD-wallet support - coming soon
Prerequisites modules (for BIP38 & installation of module via pip)
$ pip install scrypt $ pip install pycrypto
$ pip install moneywagon
- Supported Services
- Exchange Operations
- Blockchain Operations
- Command Line Interface
- Python Interface
- Creating Transactions
- Service Modes
If you would like to add a new service, feel free to make a pull request. If you discover a service is no longer working feel free to create a github issue and some will fix it shortly.
If you would like to send a donation to support development, please send BTC here: 1HWpyFJ7N6rvFkq3ZCMiFnqM6hviNFmG5X
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size moneywagon-1.22.3.tar.gz (92.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|