Nose plugin for automating mongodb for tests runs.
A nose plugin that automates the creation and teardown of a mongodb instance as part of test runs.
Grab the package off pypi:
Its automatically picked up via entry points as a nose plugin.
The plugin extends the nose options with a few options. The only required options are either –mongodb or –mongodb-bin to enable the plugin.
- –mongodb can be used to enable the mongodb plugin if the mongod
- is on the default pass, else specifying mongodb-bin is nesc, and will also enable the plugin.
- –mongodb-bin Allows specifying the path to the mongod binary. If not specified the plugin will search the path for a mongodb binary. If one is not found, an error will be raised.
- –mongodb-port can be optionally set, by default the plugin will utilize a a random open port on the machine.
- –mongodb-logpath Stores the server log at the given path, by default sent to /dev/null
- –mongodb-prealloc Enables pre-allocation of databases, default is off. Modern filesystems will sparsely allocate, which can speed up test execution.
The plugin will populate the environment variable “TEST_MONGODB” which contains the location to the mongodb server in host:port format.
Tests should use this environment variable value when connecting to mongodb.
- support replica sets
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mongonose-0.5.2.tar.gz (4.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|