Montague provides functions to load WSGI apps and servers based on configuration files. It's based on PasteDeploy's INI file support.
Montague provides functions to load WSGI apps and servers based on configuration files.
- Free software: MIT license
Montague is a pre-1.0 project using Semantic Versioning.
pip install montague
To run the all tests run:
- Removed zope.interface requirement, since the interfaces themselves were removed in 0.2.0.
- Removed useless console_script entry point.
- Changed loader detection to only consider the final extension in a filename.
- Support and test egg specifications with no named entry point (because it’s ‘main’).
- Support basic interpolation (here and __file__) in the built-in INI loader.
- Remove the PasteDeploy FakeApp package in favor of montague_testapps.
- Enable a looponfail tox environment.
- Add logging ini conversion
- Reincorporate the test JSON config loader, active only during tests.
- Remove the DEFAULT sentinal value; we’ll use ‘main’ as the default loadable name, just like grandpa used to do. This is a breaking change.
- Add logging config to the Montague Standard Format.
- Allow config loaders to skip implementing app_config() and the like, instead of raising NotImplementedError
- Add validation functions to let config loaders test their compliance. These functions use assert statements, making them ideal for py.test, but they should work under unittest as well.
- The legacy PasteDeploy support was spun off into a separate package (montague_pastedeploy), enabling simplicity.
- First release on PyPI, corresponding to PasteDeploy 1.5.2.
- Backwards incompatibility: ConfigMiddleware stores the config under montague.config in the environment instead of paste.config and no longer offers a threadlocal CONFIG importable. (This removes the dependency on Paste.)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(14.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 18, 2015|
(23.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Jun 18, 2015|