Stub API for Monzo
Stub API for Monzo.
The package is available on PyPI:
$ pip install monzo-api-stub
To run a server:
You can parse optional arguments to change the behaviour:
$ monzo-api --help Usage: monzo-api [OPTIONS] Stub Monzo API Options: --host TEXT Address to bind to. --port INTEGER Port for the HTTP server. --num-accounts INTEGER Number of accounts to give the user --currency TEXT Currency to use, pass "random" to use random currencies --help Show this message and exit.
Note: This is not guaranteed to be API compatible. It is a best-effort attempt to provide a useful tool for developers building for the Monzo API.
- OAuth flow with immediate redirect, no need to enter an email address.
- Test with pre-defined or random currencies.
- Test as a user with multiple accounts.
Since this is a stub API, most “business logic” on the server side isn’t implemented, and likely won’t be.
This should however be considered a work in progress, and any PRs that bring responses/endpoints closer to those of the real API, or any that add entirely missing endpoints, are very welcome.
Things that are missing:
- OAuth exchange is fake - I’d like to add this in a basic way to make it easier to test the OAuth flow.
- No auth headers required - Would be good to have a basic (optional?) auth check.
- Verbose request logging - to help see what your client application is sending.
- Loading custom data - to allow testing of specific cases that your app wants to handle.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for monzo_api_stub-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl