Stub API for Monzo
Stub API for Monzo.
The package is available on PyPI:
$ pip install monzo-api-stub
To run a server:
You can parse optional arguments to change the behaviour:
$ monzo-api --help Usage: monzo-api [OPTIONS] Stub Monzo API Options: --host TEXT Address to bind to. --port INTEGER Port for the HTTP server. --num-accounts INTEGER Number of accounts to give the user --currency TEXT Currency to use, pass "random" to use random currencies --help Show this message and exit.
Note: This is not guaranteed to be API compatible. It is a best-effort attempt to provide a useful tool for developers building for the Monzo API.
- OAuth flow with immediate redirect, no need to enter an email address.
- Test with pre-defined or random currencies.
- Test as a user with multiple accounts.
Since this is a stub API, most “business logic” on the server side isn’t implemented, and likely won’t be.
This should however be considered a work in progress, and any PRs that bring responses/endpoints closer to those of the real API, or any that add entirely missing endpoints, are very welcome.
Things that are missing:
- OAuth exchange is fake - I’d like to add this in a basic way to make it easier to test the OAuth flow.
- No auth headers required - Would be good to have a basic (optional?) auth check.
- Verbose request logging - to help see what your client application is sending.
- Loading custom data - to allow testing of specific cases that your app wants to handle.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size monzo_api_stub-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (9.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size monzo-api-stub-0.1.1.tar.gz (6.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for monzo_api_stub-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl