package to calc source params
# MoPy MoPy is a python package for calculating seismic source parameters. It is still very much a work in progress and not yet intended for non-development use.
- Rethink ChanelInfo to allow greater flexibility in how windows are selected
- Maybe this would be best left as a function?
- Should be easy to use for amplitude estimations
- Should be usable for duration estimations (eg in Rodriguez-pradilla and Eaton)
- Could use different channel info for each of these?
- Check on how the continuous fft is simulated via dfft,
- Edwards et al (2010) indicate simply multiplying by sampling period will do it but then indicates noise spectra are normalized by non-zero padded sample number ratios (see page 409 first paragraph on left). However, this doesn’t really make sense since, if we have properly simulated the continuous fourier transform amplitudes there should be no need for vector-length scaling.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mopy-0.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (35.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size mopy-0.0.0.tar.gz (31.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|