transaction integration for Morepath
more.transaction: SQLAlchemy and ZODB integration for Morepath
See https://github.com/morepath/morepath_sqlalchemy for a demo.
Fixes incompatibility with transaction 2.4.0.
In transaction 2.4.0 some internal APIs we use have changed. As a result, we’ve hade to make a small change. As there’s probably no need to keep an old transaction release around we dropped support for transaction < 2.4.0.
If you have a good reason why we should support an old transaction release with the latest more.transaction, let us know - it could be done, though there should be tests verifying multiple transaction releases against more.transaction.
- Fixes incompatibility with latest transaction release in combination with Python 2.7. See https://github.com/morepath/more.transaction/issues/8
- Add Python 3.5 and make it the default test environment.
- Clean up meta data.
- Fix #6: userid not taken properly.
Use a new request.reset API introduced by Morepath 0.15 to reset the request so that a transaction can be properly retried. Previously more.transaction was using internal Morepath APIs to reset the request, which failed after a change in Morepath 0.15.
Discovered a bug: request resetting wasn’t working properly with mounted applications. This is fixed in Morepath’s new request.reset method, which we now use.
Replaced custom exception re-raise machinery with a raise statement with no arguments. That was legacy code from pyramid_tm when they were using a context manager instead of a try...except statement.
Update test suite to take advantage of Morepath 0.15.
Remove Python 2.5 syntax.
- Adds compatibility with Morepath 0.13.
Fixes transaction retries not working for paths with more than one variable.
This bug had no effect on applications using the default more.transaction settings. The bug only concerned applications using an attempts setting greater than 1.
- Rename transaction_app to TransactionApp to be consistent with modern class naming in Morepath. Still provide transaction_app for backwards compatibility.
- Modify setup.py to use io.open instead of open to include the README and the CHANGELOG and hardcode UTF-8 so it works on all versions of Python with all default encodings.
- Compatibility fixes for Morepath 0.7.
- Adjustments to work with Morepath 0.4 and later. (long overdue release, thanks Denis Krienbühl for helping me find out!)
- Initial public release.