- srgutil provides set of common tools required
for use with TAAR and other SRG applications.
Among other things, srgutil provides:
- a context to inject dependencies into to reduce dependencies between modules
- logging configuration that complies to mozlog format
- clock interfaces to make testing easier when wall clock time is required
- S3 APIs to write date stamped files into S3 in a consistent manner.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mozilla-srgutil-0.1.9.tar.gz (6.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|