I believe that for Music Lovers its a big problem to keep songs organized into folders, so here comes a simple solution to that problem. Just run the app and it will Pack the Songs into folders according to the option you choose from Album(Movie)/Artist/Year/Comments/Title/Duration.
“mp3fm” stands for “MP3 Folder Making app” which AUTOMATICALLY Pack Songs into folders according to user choice from ALBUM/YEARTITLE/ARTIST.
It also have a feature of updating song properties i.e. if your songs doesn’t have all of its information(ID3 metadata) embedded into it than it would update the song properties automatically from MusicBrainz Online Database using some properties already present in the song and using title of song.
- PACK Songs into folders according to ALBUM/YEAR/TITLE/ARTIST.
- UNPACK Songs from folders present for updating them and packing again or for other purposes.
- UPDATE Song properties using MusicBrainz Online Database.
- GENERATE LOG file after every operation, like generate.
- Simple GUI helps in running it smoothly.
Instructions to Follow:
Install mp3fm Tool using:
$pip install mp3fm
Using Terminal just run the App & follow the instructions:
and then just follow the GUI instructions.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mp3fm-1.0.4.tar.gz (7.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|