Tools running parallel processes
$ pip install mpi4py
When everything is set, you can install the mpi_map using:
$ pip install mpi_map
- map methods of classes
- added export of cwd in order to allow import of local modules
- Removed disconnect on stop(). This was causing an unnecessary deadlock.
- Reverted change of 1.0.17. The problem with disconnect seems to be related to mpi4py.
- Removed disconnect from children. Added free on master.
- Allowing for the running of method belonging to an object in the distributed memory.
- Advanced management of distributed memory
- Fixed a leftover bug on the allocation of memory thorugh function evaluation.
- Added barrier synchronization to prevent buffer overloading in heavily asynchronous applications
- Added barrier sync in binary communications
- Fixed handling of non-tuple outputs in mpi_map_alloc_dmem
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|mpi_map-2.5-py3-none-any.whl (24.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|mpi_map-2.5.tar.gz (33.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|