matrix product representation library
A matrix product representation library for Python
mpnum is a flexible, user-friendly, and expandable toolbox for the matrix product state/tensor train tensor format. mpnum provides:
- support for well-known matrix product representations, such as:
- matrix product states (MPS), also known as tensor trains (TT)
- matrix product operators (MPO)
- local purification matrix product states (PMPS)
- arbitrary matrix product arrays (MPA)
- arithmetic operations: addition, multiplication, contraction etc.
- compression, canonical forms, etc.
- finding extremal eigenvalues and eigenvectors of MPOs (DMRG)
- flexible tools for new matrix product algorithms
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|mpnum-1.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (77.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Oct 25, 2017|
|mpnum-1.0.1.tar.gz (239.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Oct 25, 2017|