Line-based protocols for use with mrjob.
This package is forked from `mr3po <https://github.com/yelp/mr3po>`__
“The 3PX-series protocol droid were third-degree protocol droids produced by Cybot Galactica in 50 BBY and based on the design of the company’s 3PO-series protocol droid.” `Wookiepedia <http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/3PX-series_protocol_droid>`__
To install this version with pip:
pip install mr3px
If you plan to use it on EMR, then you’ll need to install it in the bootstrap step.
mr3px is about the easiest Open Source project to contribute to. Just submit a class that can read and write an existing line-based format, and you’ve made a useful contribution.
Some guidelines for contributions:
- put the code for your format in mrjob/<format name>.py
- the name of your protocol class(es) should end in Protocol
- if your protocol class(es) only handle single values (rather than key-value pairs), their name should end in ValueProtocol
- include tests, in tests/test_<format name>.py. At least one test should inherit from tests.roundtrip.RoundTripTestCase.
- external dependencies are fine, but should be optional; add them to extras_require in setup.py.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mr3px-0.4.0.tar.gz (7.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|