Manager of OpenArena battles
Munerator: Organizer of gladiatorial fights. (http://www.unrv.com/culture/gladiator.php)
pip install -e .
To run the minimal stack:
munerator trans &
munerator context &
munerator wrap “cat tests/game_output.txt”
Add -v for verbose output.
- Event producers:
- wrap: wrap game/command, capture output, send to translator
- trans: translator, match incoming lines to regex, create event, send to context
- context: add context to events, eg mapname, players, and broadcast events to subscribers
- ledbar: subscribe to game events, show status on ledbar
- old: subscribe to game events, proxy events to old api http://quake.ijohan.nl
- listen: listen to all events sent out, for debugging etc.
- rcon: interact with running game through rcon commands (change maps, say stuff)
- changer: change current game (fraglimit, gametype, instagib, restart) based on game info
- voting: store player votes on maps/gameoption in db
- rotate: rotate maps based on player preferences
- Python 2.7
MIT licensed. See the bundled LICENSE file for more details.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size munerator-0.23.0-py2-none-any.whl (2.6 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size munerator-0.23.0.tar.gz (2.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for munerator-0.23.0-py2-none-any.whl