Manager of OpenArena battles
Munerator: Organizer of gladiatorial fights. (http://www.unrv.com/culture/gladiator.php)
pip install -e .
To run the minimal stack:
munerator trans &
munerator context &
munerator wrap “cat tests/game_output.txt”
Add -v for verbose output.
- Event producers:
- wrap: wrap game/command, capture output, send to translator
- trans: translator, match incoming lines to regex, create event, send to context
- context: add context to events, eg mapname, players, and broadcast events to subscribers
- ledbar: subscribe to game events, show status on ledbar
- old: subscribe to game events, proxy events to old api http://quake.ijohan.nl
- listen: listen to all events sent out, for debugging etc.
- rcon: interact with running game through rcon commands (change maps, say stuff)
- changer: change current game (fraglimit, gametype, instagib, restart) based on game info
- voting: store player votes on maps/gameoption in db
- rotate: rotate maps based on player preferences
- Python 2.7
MIT licensed. See the bundled LICENSE file for more details.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|munerator-0.18.3-py2-none-any.whl (2.5 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Jul 24, 2014|
|munerator-0.18.3.tar.gz (3.0 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 24, 2014|