A musical game made using pyxel
![UploadPackage](<https://img.shields.io/github/workflow/status/Qiufeng54321/muser/Upload Python Package?label=package%20upload&style=flat-square>) ![Packaging](<https://img.shields.io/github/workflow/status/Qiufeng54321/muser/Python package?label=package&style=flat-square>)
Run Directly (Recommended)
This method is more recommendable than Installation because the Installation method has not been tested yet and is currently expected to be raising errors.
git clone https://github.com/Qiufeng54321/muser cd muser python main.py
git clone https://github.com/Qiufeng54321/muser cd muser pyxelpackager main.py
And then you can find the executable in the dist/ folder.
How to play
<Enter> to skip the intro
The sheets are detected in muser/assets/sheets/.
You can select sheets using
For every sheet, there are selections of hardness level. You can use
<Down> to change the level.
<Space> to start the playthrough.
- You can see that there are three rings: red, blue and purple rings.
- There are arrows during playthrough, coming from four directions: up, down, left, right.
- The arrows move toward the center(where the rings are).
- The player has to touch the corresponding key(arrow keys) at the exact time or the arrows will be missed
- If the note is in the red ring when pressed, it will be a perfect note
- If the note is not in the red ring but the blue one, it will be a great note
- If the note is not in the blue ring but in the purple ring, it will be a bad note
- If the note has passed the rings but the player hasn't pressed the corresponding key yet, then the note will be indicated as MISS
- The total score is 100000.
- There is a weight for each indicator:
- perfect: 3
- great: 2
- bad: 1
- For each note pressed by the player, the score will be increased by:
- scoreToAdd = 100000 / (weight * noteCount)
The player can quit the playthrough to go back to sheet selection cast using
The player gets various grades in different ranges of score percentage:
S: score >= 95
A: 90 <= score < 95
B: 80 <= score < 90
C: 70 <= score < 80
D: 60 <= score < 70
F: 0 <= score < 60
The grade is shown in the center of the screen.
There are counters of perfects, greats, bads, and misses under the grade.
<Enter> to return to the sheet selection cast.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size muser-18.104.22.168-py3-none-any.whl (30.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size muser-22.214.171.124.tar.gz (19.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|