Manipulate Maya 3D Viewports.
MVP - Maya Viewport API
I really needed this…
This module exists to unify and pythonify the various commands and apis necessary to manipulate Maya’s 3D Viewports. These include, hardwareRenderGlobal attributes, modelPanel and modelEditor commands, as well as some key features of OpenMayaUI’s M3dView class.
from mvp import Viewport view = Viewport.active() view.camera = 'top' view.background = 0.5, 0.5, 0.5 view.nurbsCurves = False
- Unified api for manipulating Maya Viewports
- Get or set viewport state (all attributes). Making it easy to restore a Viewport to a previous configuration.
- Easily set focus and playblast Viewports. Much more consistent than using active view.
- Draw text in Viewports using QLabels.
- Show identifiers in viewports, making it easy to grab the correct viewport at a glance.
MVP is available through the python package index as mvp.
pip install mvp
git clone email@example.com/danbradham/mvp.git cd mvp python setup.py install
For more information visit the docs.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mvp-0.4.5-py2-none-any.whl (15.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size mvp-0.4.5.tar.gz (11.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|