MX Sniff identifies well known email service providers given an email address or a domain name. Use this to find out how many users in your email database are Gmail users (via Google Apps).
- Python 3 and PyPy support
- mxsniff now returns a string or None, switching to a list only when multiple service providers are found
- get_domain now extracts the TLD when a URL is provided, so www. and other subdomains are ignored
- New mxbulksniff to run on a large list
- Verbose mode to also retrieve MX values
- New console script for easy use and batch processing of large lists
- More providers
- First version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mxsniff-0.2.0.tar.gz (4.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|