MyRPC is a remote procedure call framework designed to easily connect heterogeneous systems.
Short summary of MyRPC features
- No external dependencies.
- Cross-platform capability.
- IDL-based client and server stub generation.
- Binary capable (no need for escaping of binary data).
- Single roundtrip protocol, ideal for HTTP (but no limited to).
- Support various data types: string, binary, signed and unsigned
integers, floating point, list, structure and enumeration.
- All data types are supported on all platforms.
- Support exceptions.
- Correct input validation of the received messages.
- Legacy free code (since we are new :).
(This framework heavily borrows ideas from Apache Thrift, however
it is redesigned & rewritten from scratch).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.