National Phenome Centre toolbox
The nPYc toolbox offers functions for the import, preprocessing, and QC of metabolic profiling datasets.
Documentation can be found on Read the Docs.
- Peak-picked LC-MS data (XCMS, Progenesis QI, & Metaboscape)
- Raw NMR spectra (Bruker format)
- Targeted datasets (TargetLynx, Bruker BI-LISA, & BI-Quant-Ur)
- Batch & drift correction for LC-MS datasets
- Feature filtering by RSD & linearity of response
- Calculation of spectral line-width in NMR
- PCA of datasets
- Visualisation of datasets
- Basic tabular csv
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nPYc-1.2.3-py3-none-any.whl (362.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|