Simple python minesweeper game using pygame
A simple python-made minesweeper game using pygame
- Python 3.6 or greater
- Monospace font (recommended)
pip3 install nachomines
git clone https://github.com/nachomonkey/NachoMines cd nachomines python3 setup.py install
Launching the game
The setup.py script installs the "nachomines" python module, a "nachomines" console script, and a .desktop file on linux machines.
To launch on Windows or Linux, run:
python3 -m nachomines
On linux, an application by the name "NachoMines" should be found in the "Games" section of your application menu
Gameplay and Controls
- Press <Esc> or <Q> to exit
- The "Grid Subdivisions" drop-down menu selects the size of the game board
- The "Mine Density" drop-down menu controls the chance in percentage of a square containing a mine.
- The "Theme" drop-down menu decides if you want a light, dark, or nacho theme during gameplay.
Hover over the blocks using the cursor. Right-click to flag a block. Left-click to show an empty square and the empty squares near it.
Win by flagging all of the mines.
The success sound was a modified version of a sound by kagateni on freesound.org
Uses the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for further detail.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nachomines-0.5-py3-none-any.whl (2.7 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size nachomines-0.5.tar.gz (2.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|