A file or/and directory name manager which could determinenames are/aren't expectable, and you could also automatically rename it.
A file or/and directory name manager which could determine names are/aren’t expectable, and you could also automatically rename it.
- Match or ignore particular files/directories.
- Supports checking of most common format of letter-cases (upper, lower, camel, and pascal-case).
- Supports checking of convention of word separators (underscore-to-dash/dash-to-underscore).
How to use?
- First of all check you already have pip installed, and then just type in:
pip install namanager
- Sometimes, you need to install on offline environments, hence that you could download wheel s from PyPI or by pip:
pip download namanager
After moved wheels (involve dependencies) into your env, you could manually install it by following commands:
pip install namanager-x.x.x-py2.py3-none-any.whl
- Configure your settings.json.
- Run command
If the settings file doesn’t existed in your current working directory or CWD:
namanager --settings /path/to/your/settings
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size namanager-0.3.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size namanager-0.3.2.tar.gz (12.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for namanager-0.3.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl