Does less! Loosely coupled mini-apps for django.
This is a set of nano-size tools and apps for Django 1.0 and later.
- User-badges worth certain points ala. StackOverflow
- A very basic blog-app
- Just about as simple a FAQ as is possible
- Private messages with separate archives for sent an received
- Unmoderated comments for logged-in users
- A very basic user-registration- and password-handling app/tool
- Utility-functions used by the above apps
See INSTALL.txt for installation-instructions and TODO.txt for what’s missing.
The apps and tools are in the namespace nano.
Append nano.<subapp> to your INSTALLED_APPS, where subapp is any of the tools listed above except tools.
Doesn’t have any models so just hook up the views in an urls.py:
Settings for user
The From:-address on a password-reset email. If unset, no email is sent.
Default: Not set
Special-cased usernames for live testing.
Template used for auto-blogging new users.
Settings for all apps
Format for logs, see Python’s logging-module
Default: '%(asctime)s %(name)s %(module)s:%(lineno)d %(levelname)s %(message)s'
File to log to, see Python’s logging-module