A few simple math function for other Oxford Nanopore processing scripts
This module provides a few simple math and statistics functions for other scripts processing Oxford Nanopore sequencing data
- Calculate read N50 from a set of lengths get_N50(readlenghts)
- Remove extreme length outliers from a dataset remove_length_outliers(dataframe, columname)
- Calculate the average Phred quality of a read ave_qual(qualscores)
- Write out the statistics report after calling readstats function write_stats(dataframe, outputname)
- Compute a number of statistics, return a dictionary calc_read_stats(dataframe)
[@alexomics](https://github.com/alexomics) for fixing the indentation of the printed stats
If you use this tool, please consider citing our publication.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nanomath-0.22.0.tar.gz (4.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|