Python client for NBA statistics located at nba.com
nbapy - stats.nba.com API for python
An ongoing process, but check out the wiki or feel free to poke around the codebase.
A python facing API for stats.nba.com (Still in heavy development)
NOTE: Developmental builds, are by no means stable If you want the stable version use:
$ pip install nbapy
- Download from source (git clone, zipped package)
- Run from the root directory:
$ pip install .
- All around documentation not only of nbapy but also stats.nba.com (it's pretty nonexistent)
1. Fork the repository and create a feature/bug fix branch
2. Install development requirements
$ pip install -e . ".[dev]"
3. Hack away
4. Create some tests
5. Make sure it's good code
$ pytest --cov
6. Submit a pull request
Other ways to contribute involve submitting any issues or adding some documentation!
- Jupyter Notebook documentation
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nbapy-1.0.7-py3-none-any.whl (20.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size nbapy-1.0.7.tar.gz (15.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|