A wrapper around nbdev to streamline its use with google colab.
Welcome to nbd_colab
nbd_colab is a thin wrapper of functions around nbdev to aid integration of nbdev with Google drive and Google Colab.
#export from nbd_colab.core import *
pip install nbd_colab
See the nbdev documentstion formore details of nbdev, a powerful system for exploratory programming, and why you may want to use it. These docs will simply focus on using nbd_colab as an aid to integrating nbded with Google drive and Google Colab.
There are a number of steps to using nbdev with Google Colab and google Drive
- Create an nbdev template repository in your github account (see nbdev tutorial
- Configue the settings.ini file in the nbdev template repo (see nbdev tutorial
- Create a new python 3 instance (notebook) in Google Colab
- !pip install nbd_colab from within the new notebook (it will automatically install nbdev itself)
- Connect your Colab instance to Google drive with setup_drive()
- Run clone_new_repo() to clone the nbdev template repo to your google drive
- When you create a new notebook (new project module), install nbd_colab, from nbd_colab.core import *, and run setup_nb to ensure the module is connected to the Google drive repo and is ready to go!
Hashes for nbd_colab-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl