A wrapper around nbdev to streamline its use with google colab.
Welcome to nbd_colab
nbd_colab is a thin wrapper of functions around nbdev to aid integration of nbdev with Google drive and Google Colab.
pip install nbd_colab
See the nbdev documentstion formore details of nbdev, a powerful system for exploratory programming, and why you may want to use it. These docs will simply focus on using nbd_colab as an aid to integrating nbded with Google drive and Google Colab.
There are a number of steps to using nbdev with Google Colab and google Drive
- Create an nbdev template repository in your github account (see nbdev tutorial
- Configue the settings.ini file in the nbdev template repo (see nbdev tutorial
- Create a new python 3 instance (notebook) in Google Colab
- !pip install nbd_colab from within the new notebook (it will automatically install nbdev itself)
- Connect your Colab instance to Google drive with setup_drive()
- Run clone_new_repo() to clone the nbdev template repo to your google drive
- When you create a new notebook (new project module), install nbd_colab, from nbd_colab.core import *, and run setup_nb to ensure the module is connected to the Google drive repo and is ready to go!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for nbd_colab-0.0.5-py3-none-any.whl