Set of commandline tools for NCMIR
Set of commandline tools for interaction with data hosted internally at NCMIR.
For more information please visit our wiki page:
- mpidir.py – Given a Microscopy product id, this script finds the path on the filesystem
- projectdir.py – Given a project id, this script finds the path on the filesystem
- projectsearch.py – Allows caller to search database for projects
- mpidinfo.py – Queries database and returns information on specific Microscopy Product
- imagetokiosk.py – Transfers second youngest image file to remote server via scp
- Should work on Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, & 3.5 on Linux distributions
Try one of these:
pip install ncmirtools python setup.py install
Please report them here
- Added mpidinfo.py script to provide information about Microscopy Product from database. Issue #6
- Fixed bug in mpidinfo.py where passing id greater then 2^31 -1 resulted in uncaught ProgrammingException Issue #9
- Consolidated all _setup_logging() calls into one function in config.py. Issue #8
- Modified NcmirToolsConfig to look for configuration file in /etc/ncmirtools.conf as well as the users home directory Issue #7
- Added projectdir.py script which finds directories for a given project id. Issue #3
- Added projectsearch.py script which given a string will search a postgres database for projects with that string in the name or description.
- Minor improvements to README.rst for better presentation on pypi
- Initial release with single script mpidir.py
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|ncmirtools-0.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (37.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Jun 29, 2017|
|ncmirtools-0.4.0.tar.gz (35.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jun 29, 2017|