Graph display package for py2neo graphs forked from https://github.com/nicolewhite/neo4j-jupyter
A draw function for neo4j graphs, usable as app or in jupyter notebooks.
Derived and forked from Nicole White's work.
What can it do?
- display graph DB data
- allow you to run cypher queries from your jupyter notebook
- enable deployment of apps with custom graph queries to make the DB accessible to more people.
- save the graph as html page that can be shared and interacted with.
- customisation with jsons
- modifying data in the DB with add and remove queries
- basic automated queries
- better examples and docs:
- deployment as app to docker
- in jupyter notebooks
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size neographviz-0.3-py3-none-any.whl (9.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size neographviz-0.3.tar.gz (8.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for neographviz-0.3-py3-none-any.whl