Graph display package for py2neo graphs forked from https://github.com/nicolewhite/neo4j-jupyter
A draw function for neo4j graphs, usable as app or in jupyter notebooks.
Derived and forked from Nicole White's work.
What can it do?
- display graph DB data
- allow you to run cypher queries from your jupyter notebook
- enable deployment of apps with custom graph queries to make the DB accessible to more people.
- save the graph as html page that can be shared and interacted with.
- show your graph as a website as easy as
python -m neographviz.appor
python -m neographviz.app "bolt://path to graph"
pip install neographviz, launch an jupyter notebook with:
from neographviz import Graph, plot
graph = Graph("bolt://path to you graph")
To run a basic flask app:
pip install neographviz[app]
python -m neographviz.app --host bolt://path to graph
- customisation with jsons
- basic automated queries from website
- modifying data in the DB with add and remove queries
- better examples and docs:
- deployment as app to docker
- in jupyter notebooks
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for neographviz-0.5.0-py3-none-any.whl