NEP29 Calculator tools
NEP 29 Calculator
NEP 29 calculator tools
$ nep29 --help usage: nep29 [-h] [--n_months N_MONTHS] [--n_minor N_MINOR] package NEP 29 calculator. positional arguments: package Package to deprecation optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit --n_months N_MONTHS Number of months to keep supporting (default: 24) --n_minor N_MINOR Number of minor versions to keep supporting (default: 3) For more information, see https://numpy.org/neps/nep-0029-deprecation_policy.html
$ nep29 numpy | version | date | |---------|------------| | 1.19.0 | 2020-06-20 | | 1.18.0 | 2019-12-22 | | 1.17.0 | 2019-07-26 | | 1.16.0 | 2019-01-14 |
- Mark Harfouche email@example.com
- Hugo van Kemenade (hugovk)
Contributions are welcome, and they are greatly appreciated! Every little bit helps, and credit will always be given.
You can contribute in many ways:
Report bugs at https://github.com/hmaarrfk/nep29/issues.
If you are reporting a bug, please include:
- Your operating system name and version.
- Any details about your local setup that might be helpful in troubleshooting.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug.
Look through the GitHub issues for bugs. Anything tagged with "bug" and "help wanted" is open to whoever wants to implement it.
Look through the GitHub issues for features. Anything tagged with "enhancement" and "help wanted" is open to whoever wants to implement it.
NEP29 Calculator could always use more documentation, whether as part of the official NEP29 Calculator docs, in docstrings, or even on the web in blog posts, articles, and such.
The best way to send feedback is to file an issue at https://github.com/hmaarrfk/nep29/issues.
If you are proposing a feature:
- Explain in detail how it would work.
- Keep the scope as narrow as possible, to make it easier to implement.
- Remember that this is a volunteer-driven project, and that contributions are welcome :)
You can follow the scikit-image contribution document and adapt it accordingly.
- Add tests back to distribution.
- Use miniver instead of versioneer.
- Add versioneer.py to the source distribution.
- Retrigger failed build due to travis.org migration.
- Add support for pre-release packages that don't use a dot to separate the pre-release signifier.
- Show default argument values in the help.
- Support a few more time formats
- Use pretty table for better formatting.
- Improve documentation.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for nep29-0.0.16-py2.py3-none-any.whl