Nextstrain theme for Sphinx and Read The Docs
This theme is distributed on PyPI as nextstrain-sphinx-theme and can be installed with pip:
$ python3 -m pip install nextstrain-sphinx-theme
To use the theme in your Sphinx project, you will need to add the following to your conf.py file:
html_theme = "nextstrain-sphinx-theme"
|logo:||Boolean determining if the Nextstrain logo should be displayed. Defaults to true.|
If your project wants to display its own logo, just set Sphinx’s html_logo to point to the image file in your Sphinx project.
html_logo = "_static/your-logo.png"
This will automatically take precedence over the default Nextstrain logo provided by the theme.
- Make sure you have a PyPI account and access to https://pypi.org/project/nextstrain-sphinx-theme/.
- Make sure all your changes have been commited to the main branch.
- Add a commit which describes the changes from the previous version to CHANGES.md and updates the version number in lib/nextstrain/sphinx/theme/VERSION.
- Tag this commit with the version number, e.g. git tag -a 2020.4 -m "version 2020.4".
- Push the commit and the tag to the main branch.
- Generate the source and binary distributions with setup.py.
- Upload the two files from step 3 to PyPI with twine.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nextstrain_sphinx_theme-2020.6-py3-none-any.whl (988.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size nextstrain-sphinx-theme-2020.6.tar.gz (974.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for nextstrain_sphinx_theme-2020.6-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for nextstrain-sphinx-theme-2020.6.tar.gz