Short package description
Package developed to provide extended access to object content thru ftp.
Package introduce two considerations:
1. All objects are directory;
2. Object-directory always content one item: attributes
container. There are over item if object has them.
Full object content can be copied over ftp by means of this technique.
Please, take into considerations: package make attribute values on interface
basis thus values serialized as text and load back as binary.
Package present default adapter set (ng.ftp.default). Current Zope3 ftp
representation can be partial exchanged by ng.ftp package. However, using
special customization each class by means of ftpview zcml-directive is
highly recommended (sorry, this directive is not implemented yet).
Filesystem representations features
Directory names use followed format::
<object name=""> "=" <object class="" name="">
Directory named "++at++"
content attribute list;
There are some FTP-widgets using for values serialization.
Default package customize
To turn on default options subpackage ng,ftp.default are to activate (copy
ng/ftp/etc/ng.ftp.default-configure.zcml to etc/package-includes of zope
instance). Some heuristic adapter set will be activated to provide all
functionality what you need. It's working. But It can break in future. After
that, you can't use usual zope ftp.
Special package customize
My considerations, ftpview zcml-directive is not implemented yet. Let use
default adapter set and be happy.
* Sun Jan 13 2008 Andrey Orlov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.1.2
- Some bugs fixed
* Sun Jan 6 2008 Andrey Orlov <email@example.com> 0.1.1
- Some debugging operators removed
* Sun Jan 6 2008 Andrey Orlov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.1.0
- Annotation treatment added
- Source enhanced
* Mon Dec 10 2007 Andrey Orlov <email@example.com> 0.0.3
- Default adapter set added (ng.ftp.default)
* Tue Nov 27 2007 Andrey Orlov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.0.2
- first official release
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.